On a per-need basis AAII provides a broad range of additional services:
- Supplemental food for children with severe nutritional deficiencies
- Medical treatment to family members.
- Counselling and guidance to families who have experienced severe trauma due to alcoholism, financial debt, etc
- Provision of assistive devices including wheelchairs, hearing aids, calipers, etc.
- Grant money for small start-up businesses to encourage self-reliance.
- Construction of roofs, walls, bathrooms, kitchens, and other home repairs and improvements
- Construction of new homes in extreme situations
Financial support for medical emergencies like cancer, organ transplant, dialysis, open heart surgery, spinal and corrective surgery etc.